Saturday, September 02, 2006

Before and After

The wind is blowing like crazy today. It's a pity; I wanted to go ride my bike in the park. There's going to be a lot of disappointed people at the beach this holiday weekend.

I was hoping for a sunny day for another reason. One person who viewed my condo yesterday is coming back today, and bringing her father. The condo is much nicer bathed in sunlight, and it's bound to be gray and unpleasant if they view it in the middle of a storm.

Before, I was agonizing over having to sell my nice condo. But I've made my peace with it. I looked at the Before photos and compared them to After. The condo was not so nice Before. I can do it again, with another condo. I'm on my own this time; no Unstoppable Turbo. But it will all work out. Or maybe I'll just stay in Africa next time.

  

Other Before and After photos are here.

1 comment:

Marie Javins said...

The prospective buyer has come and gone. She was still very sweet and interesting. Her father was a cool older crane operator--full of character and tales. I wanted him to adopt me, but I don't think they're going to buy my condo.