Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Update

I've been slack on the blog postings and I apologize. Not just to the readers, but to myself. No matter how overwhelmed I become with work, I need to take time out to do my own thing. This own thing in particular. So I am trying to reform.

An update:

-I fixed the grasshopper to where it at least works. Not perfectly yet. Jon Babc0ck is going to help me with his mastery of music software. He doesn't know it yet. I assigned him the file and he'll find out next time he checks his email.

-I've agreed to go to Cairo if that is what is needed. It will be a long, hot summer. Maybe I can stay inside and work on Curse of the Hippo.

-I have not only fallen behind on the blog. I have to do laundry, buy a Delta slip-on spout with diverter, get my car inspected in Virginia or move his residence to NJ, do my very late taxes, and rejoin the gym. And no, I haven't finished unpacking yet. And this week the clothing issue reached a crisis point when I realized that I don't actually own anything suitable to wear to an office. Or to the park. Or the mall. Or the coffee shop.

As blog penance and to demonstrate my blog remorse, I will post three times today. Here is the first post.

While desperately searching my laptop for a page I lost during last week's crash, I came across this shot that Turbo took of me and Rob in China. It made me laugh. The clueless leading the lost.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Funny picture!

Anonymous said...

Could I use it to demonstrate the need to learn how to read maps in our pre-departure program? We haven't figured out how we are going to use pictures but we really want to.