Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Spelling Lesson

Let's talk about search words.

Not a thorough discussion. I mean, just a quick note. I don't want to bore you with details of how everyone searching for "shark vs hippo" seems to find me.

No, let's talk about spelling search words properly.

I know there are a lot of people in the world who can't spell, but what amazes me is the simple words they struggle with.

So for all those people finding my blog while searching for "big dik" or "long dik" or "hot dik," I have only this to say, you dummies.

Your friendly neighborhood dik-dik resents you misspelling his name. It has a hyphen and repeat. Let's get it right, folks. DIK-DIK. And he is not long or big or hot (except maybe in summer). He is timid, small, and polite.

3 comments:

Evalinn said...

lol that´s really funny

Marie Javins said...

I can't believe how goofy people are. I can only imagine what they see besides my page.

And I don't want to worry you but one of the "hot dik" searches came from Sweden. Really.

Marc Siry said...

Hilarious!