Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NY Comic-Con 2008



I spotted this on Bunche's blog. The non-delinquent pictured here is writer Larry Hama, who I've known even longer than I've known Babc0ck or Kraiger. He was always friendly to me back in my early days of interning at Epic Comics (which was like the indie label of Marvel). Sometimes, Larry would drop by my desk and help me with the New York Times crossword puzzle.

I wish I still had time to do the crossword puzzle. Procrastinating time these days is dedicated to blogging, reading friend's blogs, or daydreaming about a world in which I have more time to procrastinate.

1 comment:

Marie Javins said...

And here's a funny bit. Larry was talking to me about an artist we both know. "I had lunch with him last week, you won't believe what he's doing now..."

"Um, drawing for a Kuwaiti comic book company. Yeah, I know. That's, uh, me..."

"WHAT?"