Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Earth Day hits the big 4-0 today, but gets no sympathy from me for its whining. I've got four years on it and that gap never seems to shrink.

Here are today's photos, not in honor of Earth Day at all.




This bag is on its way to the UK to a new home with Sally.

And here... this photo is something I stumbled over while searching for illustrations for my Flash project (you'll see it soon).

I cannot believe how blond my hair got by the end of MariesWorldTour. I kept going in for color in different countries, and people had to keep lightening it to make up for earlier mistakes... and it got lighter and lighter until this happened by the end of the year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bags arrived safely yesterday and immediately loved. I'll send you a pic of the girls modelling them soon!